Since 2015, the Paracelsus Institute, appointed in 2009 as the official representative for Europe by Beijing Bo’s Abdominal Acupuncture Institute, has been officially authorised to independently conduct the 1st level of the Course in Abdominal Acupuncture according to the standards of Beijing Bo’s Abdominal Acupuncture Training Centre.
Lecturers Aldo Liguori, Stefano Liguori and Laura Silli obtained permission from Prof. Bo Zhiyun to include essential elements of diagnosis according to TCM in the course therefore the 1st level of the course is thus considerably enriched.
Abdominal Acupuncture is an absolutely innovative method in clinical acupuncture practice, however, based on the ancient theory of the ‘effective tortoise method’. Abdominal Acupuncture can be linked to a kind of microsystem located on the abdominal wall, where numerous acupoints reproduce the icon of the turtle in which the navel, seat of the “Dantian” the most powerful energy lodge, is the centre. The method, which is easy to learn, produces remarkable effects in numerous areas of pathology, intervening in both the antalgic and functional spheres.
The course is a unique opportunity to become acquainted with an extremely effective and rapid method of pain relief.
9:30 – 13:00
- Introduction to the basic theories of Abdominal Acupuncture.
- Anatomy of the abdominal wall, description of the acupoints located on the abdominal region and their functions.
14:30 – 18:30
- Explanation of the Abdominal Acupuncture technique. Rules and methods of application.
- Differentiation of syndromes on clinical cases.
- Safety of the method. Clinical protocols for pain control in osteoarticular pathologies and their critical evaluation: Part 1.
9:00 – 13:00
- Abdominal Acupuncture demonstration technique on clinical cases.
- Indications and contraindications of Abdominal Acupuncture.
- Abdominal Acupuncture practice technique among trainees.
- Certificate issueing.